Monday, September 25, 2006

Squak Mt 9.25.06

With warm and sunny weather, I eagerly looked forward to our family day hike. I chose Squak Mt. because it's proximity to my house. With the baby strapped into the somewhat outgrown front carrier and the wife leading the way we were off. I was suprised to find that the previously fee area was now not a fee area. I guess money saved is money earned. With the baby carrier more than a bit cumbersome we made our way along the easy loop that was made very interesting with some great signage. It was very informative and well done. After making the loop we took the next trail until it looped back to the access road. I was certainly gratifying to have both the baby and wife derive so much enjoyment for all that I hold so dear. The day only fueled my fire for the day when we can do something similiar with my daughter moving under her own power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

lijit stats